Wednesday, August 29, 2007

These Days









This is a new cat in my life. Her name is Glora. I already like her a lot. She lives at my sister's house with three other cats. She is the loudest.








On Saturday, Boyfriend and I hosted a birthday night for him and Tyson Shwaluk. This cake was made by a very special girl .

She really captured the essence of the two boys.
One of the birthday boys! (Tyson Shwaluk)
Lighting the candles!
Lucky piece!
The day after the party, on the way to the vehicle, boyfriend and I found this cat. Originally it was under a wheelchair, and the rider and pusher were trying to avoid squishing it. After they left, we played with it. Boyfriend let the cat crawl under him. Unfortunately, when we wanted to drive away, the cat wanted to go under the vehicle. I distracted it, and jumped in very fast. What a treat!
Last night I felt sickly, so I made some soup for supper. I ate it in bed!
I also had some tea. I've been drinking "white" tea.
When I was feeling sick, I saw a rainbow and it helped.
This morning, at work, a guy came in who worked here 5 years ago, when I first started. He was kinda scary. He had a wad of $20 000 in his hand, and he said I could hold. it. When he walked, he sounded like Santa Claus... but I don't know why.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are the best sister EVER! I cant wait till you hire mr. you know who!

SH said...

i got the lucky piece!!!