Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gimli

The other day, my sister and I played with a chemical at work. We poured it behind the store. It started foaming and I was pretty sure we had created a monster. This picture was taken several minutes later when it had calmed down. While we were behind the store, concerned for the planet's wellbeing, a customer was impatiently calling to us.
She said she'd been waiting in the store for a very long time. It was strange, because we'd only been back there less than two minutes in total. She told me that she wasn't concerned that nobody had been there to help her, but that someone could have stolen our product. She said that someone could have walked in and out five times with our stock in the time we were gone. She said this very rudely. She had a Krevco bottle. This is an artist's rendition of her. (We are tossing a ball)This weekend, my family, and boyfriend and I went to Gimli! My sister pretended to climb some rocks.
Walking on the pier.
a lot of kids on the pier. There was some art on the pier.
I like the cat in this picture.
This man wouldn't respond when I asked him where the washroom was.

We went to a cottage that my aunt was renting, and this kid kept trying to ride the lawn-donkey.

Fun weekend. I also spent the weekend packing and moving to the new apartment! I slept there last night and it was nice. I'm excited to get things unpacked and get living properly again!

3 comments:

Alex Pp said...

lawn-donkey

Laura said...

You make it sound like it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).