Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lately

This is Boyfriend's cat. She is shy.
I went to the Harry Potter party in the park! The trees were lit up.

Even the best wizard has to lick his hand.Boyfriend found this owl while I was in line for the new book! Last weekend, I went to the zoo... twice. The Eurasian Red Squirrel is one of our favourites. Much cuter than our squirrels. We were hoping to see some Takin-Barrel action. He knew we were watching. My favourite part of the zoo was when I stood up on a bench and yelled, "Do you like me when I'm taller?" and Quentin made a loud sound that we'd never heard before. It sounded like a no. He's cute.This cheetah wasn't impressed.The #1 best thing we saw at the zoo was this wagonload of tortoises. They kept trying to slowly pull themselves up the sides and the girl kept poking them back into the wagon.

This coming weekend I am going to my cousin's wedding, moving, and going to Gimli too!

No comments: