Friday, June 8, 2007



Yesterday was my eldest sister's 31st birthday! It was raining and crappy so we went to a high school art show instead of partying. It was fun too. Some of the art was great, and some of it was lame. My favourite picture turned out to be my cousin's, so I was impressed. It was a total Sarah picture. It was a boy a a girl's faces and they were made of candy hearts. I'm gonna put a picture up later to show how great it is. After that my other sister and I went back to my house and listened to records and made paintings (we tried to be inspired from the art show, but mostly it made us feel bad about our own talent.) . The paintings are birthday presents for the other sister, and I'm sure she will love them.


In other news, this is my cat Doodle. I think she is a very pretty cat. Unfortunately she is fat.

No comments: