Tuesday, June 26, 2007

it was fun.

This weekend I met Lucy the dog at a BBQ. The BBQ was hosted by a very special girl. The food was good, but the dessert was AMAZING! It tasted just like non-vegan food, but it was for the vegans.
I had a really good time at the BBQ, and I especially liked the storm that occured that night

Some of the other people who were at the BBQ played scrabble. I don't like scrabble anymore, but I LOVE boggle. Maybe next time it will be boggle.





This girl won the first scrabble game. She was very happy, and I was very proud of her for beating the other braniacs.
I don't know who won the second game, but it doesn't matter.
I was having too much fun in the sunroom! (it was too hot in the dining room.)
Also, Tyson Shwaluk was in the sunroom.
Overall I had a good time on Saturday. I felt happy afterwards.

The next day, Boyfriend, another boy and I drove to the country for a nice visit. We stopped for some cherries at the side of the road, and the man let us taste them first. They were good, so we bought some to take on the drive.
They were kind of expensive, but you can't stop by a stand and try some fruit and say "hmm... No, actually, I don't want to buy any of your good-tasting fruit". We made a cup out of a piece of paper to put the stems and seeds in, and we were on our way again.



First we stopped by Elie to sightsee.
We saw nothing exciting. I did notice,

however, that the Elie grocery was the place to be!


Afterwards we went to visit the other boy's father in St. Francois Xavier. He happens to live where my parents, and grandparents lived in the seventies. Back then, however, it was a campground, with a two and a half acre swimming pool. Now it is a big housing development.
The reason we went there was to visit some baby ducks. They were cute and I wished I could have petted them.

After visiting with the ducks for a while, we drove back to the city.





I found out that there was a surprise birthday party for my sister happening in a short time, so we made our way over to the restaurant to wait for her.
when she got to the restaurant, she was not happy. She had been tricked.
I ate some "crisps" and then we headed back to my apartment for a while. We waited for 9:00 PM for the other boy's cute girlfriend to get off work. At that time, we went and picked her up and took her to VJ's for a hamburger, then drove out to the BDI for some ice cream.
What a nice end to my weekend. We walked across the bridge, and straight back and Boyfriend drove me home. I enjoyed the entire weekend thoroughly. I hope next weekend will be fun too.

1 comment:

tyson said...

You spelled my last name wrong.