Friday, June 22, 2007

Supper with the cousins!




Last night I went out for supper with my cousins! I had a pineapple and ham pizza, and it was delicious! I also ate a bunch of my cousin's fries, because she had honey dill dipping sauce for them. There were a couple of quarrels between the two of them... and yes I think I joined in a couple of times. Afterwards, they came to see my apartment for the first time. I gave them a freezie.

I like my cousins. They are both special. On the way to the restaurant, I had a giggle attack with one of them. I went to bed at 9. I couldn't stay awake, and I was trying to get myself to at least try to watch a movie or something, but my brain kept saying "just go lie down for a bit!". Well, I did, and the night was over. Not bad though. I got a lot of sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cousins sound cool, oh wait, they are my cousins to. Bonus! I was jealous that i was not in on the supper but i'm over it. cool blog.
Laura