Wednesday, June 27, 2007

too bad

Boyfriend and I applied for this apartment on Assiniboine. We waited for two weeks to find out whether we got it or not. I called yesterday and they told me it has been re-rented. We are sad, but we spent the evening walking around looking at other apartments that we might like. While walking by a nice apartment, we realized that we knew the people who lived in it, and they let us come inside and have a look. I liked their apartment a lot, and I especially liked that it had a porch. Later when we were walking, and looking at more, another boy we know came out of his apartment and we talked a little about it. He said that the "mice are gone now", which turned me off of that apartment very much. It was nice to look around, but I want to get the ball rolling, and apply for another one as soon as possible!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were into mice and bed bugs it would be so easy.

**Laura**

deedle said...

Hi Sarah remember me I used to make you really good popcorn but I must of made you a bad batch last time because you don't come over for popcorn anymore.