Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Food & Animals

On Sunday, I went to Kam Ho restaurant with three of my sisters and some boyfriends.


This dog walked by. Boyfriend and I tend to like the same dogs.
Pandas. They are everywhere. When we went camping, a kid riding his bike was yelling what sounded like "Prepare for Panda Domination!" I am starting to prepare.
Sister at the dim sum table.
After the restaurant, we went to the BIG Petland on Pembina!
One of my sisters liked this bunny. It was very cuddly.. but we have a very cuddly rabbit at home, so we don't need a new one.
This cat looked like my friend Telly, but then he lifted his head. Still a nice colour.
I liked this bird. He looked a little mischievous. I think he liked posing for the shot.
After Petland, we went to Pet Traders. You can buy a Japanese Quail. I want a quail. They are $24.99. my mom says I can't get one.
Later, on Sunday evening, I baked cookies. I found out that my smallest cookie tray does not fit in my oven. I put them at a weird angle, and they burned. The rest of the batches were baked on a pizza pan. None of them burned. I ate only cookies yesterday. I had one today. I think they taste great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! At my old apartment I had a really tiny oven too. I had to use a round pizza pan at first, and then later I bought a small cookie sheet. We should hang out this weekend. I will call Alex's phone because I still don't know your number. Bye for now