Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birthday, Zoo, Petting Zoo


On Saturday, I had the day off work, so Boyfriend and I went to the Zoo! This owl was eating some chicks.


This cat was large, and looked sort of sad.








There was a bird.

This was a llama type of animal. It kept looking at me. I captured it on film.
This chicken was running around everywhere!
What kind of animal is this? It looked like a cow, but it's tail was like another animal. I was scared, but tried to move on.
That night, I went bowling for my birthday! Some close special friends and relatives came too!
I probably got something good on this shot!
The next day, I saw some really big zucchinis!
I went to the petting zoo with this lil' guy!
He got to pat the bunnies!

Awww!!!



Awww!!
I think he's reaching for the food!
Animals!!
This turkey is named Mr. Guts. He is disgusting.
Awww... This is an alpaca! His name is Chip. At one point, I was standing on the other side of his pen, trying to fix something on my camera, and he kept coming over and peeking at me!




The lil' guy liked playing in the hay!
Who could love a goat? Boyfriend loves bunnies!

I had a great weekend, and it seemed long.

No comments: