Saturday, June 4, 2011

Warm time fun

The other night, Greta had an outdoor adventure without us realizing it! In the morning she was interested in coming into the house.

This weekend, my mom and dad helped me prepare the garden for planting! It took a lot of work and time.
The rhubarb is very large!
I love to play in the garden.
Want to win a prize? This weekend, "Charleswood Days" is happening! I bet these toys are old.
The fun shack didn't look very fun, and some kids inside were making the ride operator angry.
At least this cool band provided music for us to enjoy!
My mom bought some things from this booth. She is not pictured. We also had hamburgers, mini donuts and candy.
These characters look familiar.
This policeman wanted to have fun too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed with your lack of blogging in the past 11 months! Entertain me please!